WEICON Anti-Friction Spray MoS2
Dry lubrication with high pressure and temperature resistance
Anti-Friction Spray MoS2 forms a dust-, dirt- and water-rejecting separation layer with very good resistance to oils, greases and many chemicals. The product can be applied on almost all metal, plastic and wood surfaces.
The high portion of MoS2 provides a clean sliding lubrication, reduces friction, has excellent emergency running properties and reduces running noises.
Anti-Friction Spray MoS2 shortens and improves the slide-in conditions of sliding bearings, gears and other sliding contact surfaces, especially in conditions of high pressure and at low sliding speed.
- Temperature resistant from –185°C (-301°F) to +400°C (+752°F)
- Aging and weathering resistant
- No resinifying
- Extremely pressure-resistant
- Constant coefficient of friction
- Good lubrication also in case by case operation and after long standstill periods
- Radiation resistant
- Vacuum resistant
- Free of silicone
- On sliding and running rails and guides
- On conveyor belts, conveyor rollers and chutes
- As coating on cutting tools
- On products of loading installations, e. g. loading bridges, sectional gates, roller shutters, loading sheets or elevating platforms
- As alternative to silicone-containing release agents and wherever oil or grease lubricants are not permitted or desired.
Clean and degrease surfaces prior to application (e.g. WEICON Surface Cleaner). Shake can until the mixing ball is clearly heard. Spray on cleaned and dry surface from about 20 cm distance. In case of continued use, shake can again from time to time. At room temperature (+20°C/+68°F)), the coating is dust-dry approx. 15 minutes after spraying.
400 ml spray can, Art.-No.: 11539400